We’re being extra vigilant for your health and safety
Firstly, we’d like to reassure all of you that as a team of health professionals, hygiene and cleanliness is always a top priority for us. However, we’re taking extra precautions along with our regular procedures, which include:
- We contact our patients before they arrive to ensure that no one is showing signs of fever, or feeling unwell or have travelled in the past 14 days.
- We won’t shake your hand out of respect for your health.
- Wiping down, disinfecting and cleaning treatment plinths and face protectors between every patient- Further wiping down and cleaning of all surfaces in the treatment rooms regularly.
- Hand sanitiser is available at reception as well as in all of our treatment rooms and we ask all patients to wash/sanitise their hands before and after entering the treatment and/or rehab areas.
- We are continuing to encourage the use of contactless payments where available.
- Both our physiotherapists and admin team members practise physical distancing and are health screened to ensure your safety.We recommend clients bring their own clean towels for treatment and rehabilitation.
- Clinicians are staying up to date on the situation, and are exercising precautions to place the health and safety of all our staff as their top priority
Are you unsure if you should visit Star Physio?
Just like everywhere else, we’re exercising precautions when it comes to face to face visits in the clinic, and we’re asking that you do the same. We’re encouraging everyone to take every precaution they can in these times, even if you don’t think you’re in an at-risk demographic. We’re thinking big picture – we all love our Mums, Grandmums, and our Dads too! So please, if you meet any of the following criteria, we urge you to consider whether a face to face consultation is appropriate for you, and for our staff.
– If you have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms
– If you have any at-risk family members, or close friends
We also require any clients who are considering a face to face visit to seek alternative options, along with government guidelines for self-isolation, if you:
– Have returned from overseas or interstate travel within 14 days of your appointment
– Have travelled to any of the countries or regions at risk
– Are experiencing any of the symptoms of the virus
– Have had any contact with a confirmed case, or someone suspected of being a confirmed case
We recognise that these are strong measures to take, however; we respect the nature of this virus, and how advanced it is. Your health has always been our top priority, and we want to keep it that way.
RUNNING IN (gym) LOCKDOWN! With all that is currently happening in the world, most notably the closure of gym facilities, we are seeing a rise in the number of people undertaking exercise outdoors, predominantly running. This is fantastic to see (as we...
Special Offers to keep you keeping on! Stop putting up with that pain! Get in ASAP and let one of our expert physios give you an accurate diagnosis and a program to get you back on track. 10% off all full priced consultations with any of our expert...
Bikefit for your indoor trainer bike! In the uncertain environment we currently live, courtesy of COVID-19, our freedom of movement is likely to be compromised at some stage, and that stage is likely to be sooner rather than later. What that looks like in...
Star Physio Telehealth and Online Physiotherapy As industry leaders, and with some of the most highly regarded physiotherapists in the world on our staff, Star Physio have been providing remote access, online or telehealth physiotherapy for many years with...