COVID-19 Update: Clinic Safety and Health Protocols and Telehealth / Videoconference appointments are available!

Book NowClick here for our updated health protocols.

Welcome to Star Physio

West Perth : CBD : Mosman Park

How can we help?

Physiotherapy

Find out how physiotherapy can help you recover from injury or just maintain your body’s optimum health. Call 08 9212 4254 to book at one of our clinics.

Strength and Conditioning/Pilates

Whether it’s for rehabilitation, injury prevention or performance, our Perth clinics have a conditioning or Pilates solution for you!

Professional Physio Bikefit

We are leaders in Bikefit for pain relief, injury prevention, comfort and performance. Make a booking for our professional bike fitting to find your perfect fit.

Free Advice & Training Videos

Bikefit Lecture Series

Star Physio are experts in cycling, triathlons and sports physio for performance and injuries.  Get a professional bike fitting service today: 08 9212 4254.

Volleyball Advice

Learn effective stretches for injury prevention and how to get peak performance on the volleyball court.

Free Exercises & Pain Relief Advice

Take advice from our Perth physios to help you get back on track and healthy again.

For an exceptional physiotherapy experience.

Do you ever wonder why professional athletes seem to recover from injuries so quickly? It is because they are treated by the best physiotherapists using the latest treatment techniques based on the most recent research. At Star Physio, we give all of our clients this opportunity with our expert team of highly qualified staff giving physiotherapy treatment and rehabilitation that is second to none in Perth. Stop wasting time and money on outdated treatment ideas and social media fads! Trust the experts at Star Physio.

Get in touch with the team at Star Physio in Perth to help your body reach its full potential and maintain it. We give our clients evidence based treatments backed by experience from all over the world and welcome you to visit us and experience this. We are trusted by some of the state’s most elite athletes and get referrals from the top surgeons and doctors in Perth. You can relax knowing you’re in great hands when you rely on Star Physio to help you recover and relieve your pain. We commonly treat sports injuries including tennis elbow, tendon pain, shoulder pain, sciatica, Achilles tendon, lower back pain, knee pain, joint pain, overuse injuries and more. We are also experts in bike fitting services for beginner to elite athletes.

From your first contact with us, to when we wave you goodbye and beyond, our aim is to provide an exceptional physiotherapy experience. With a team of expert physiotherapists on staff, we aim to give you an accurate diagnosis and a plan, followed by evidence based treatment and exercise programs to help get you to where you want to be!

Visit our Perth, West Perth or Mosman Park clinic or call us on 08 9212 4254 to make a booking today.

Get in touch today
Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

4 days ago

Star Physio WA

10 weeks out from what might be your only chance of competing in a 70.3 this year in WA!
The iconic Busso 70.3 Triathlon is on the 17th October. Sign up and challenge yourself to either the individual or teams event!
Do you want some free advice on how to prepare? Join the Star Physio expert triathlon team from the comfort of your couch, trainer or treadmill for some great free tips on training, injury prevention, shoe selection and running technique, comfort and aero on the bike and more!
forms.gle/B6zRfoDgtdF9QjB18
#triathlon #trusttheexperts #notallphysiosarethesame
...

10 weeks out from what might be your only chance of competing in a 70.3 this year in WA!
The iconic Busso 70.3 Triathlon is on the 17th October. Sign up and challenge yourself to either the individual or teams event!
Do you want some free advice on how to prepare? Join the Star Physio expert triathlon team from the comfort of your couch, trainer or treadmill for some great free tips on training, injury prevention, shoe selection and running technique, comfort and aero on the bike and more!
https://forms.gle/B6zRfoDgtdF9QjB18
#triathlon #trusttheexperts #notallphysiosarethesame

1 month ago

Star Physio WA

Comfort meets aero. Did you know that 80% of saddle pain is due to poor bikefit?...and for the other 20% we have limited stock of the amazing #Gebiomized Stride.
#triathlon is back in Western Australia!
Stop putting up with saddle pain! See the experts at Star Physio for the ultimate bikefit.
Call 92124254 today or book online.
#notallbikefitsarethesame
...

Comfort meets aero. Did you know that 80% of saddle pain is due to poor bikefit?...and for the other 20% we have limited stock of the amazing #Gebiomized Stride.
#triathlon is back in Western Australia! 
Stop putting up with saddle pain! See the experts at Star Physio for the ultimate bikefit.
Call 92124254 today or book online.
#notallbikefitsarethesame
Load more